Programs’ Professional Services Group is composed of individuals
with extensive experience in the successful implementation of document/drawing
management software solutions. We understand that while each implementation
is different, it still requires a preset blueprint for success.
Our software implementation methodologies are designed around
your particular project to ensure its success. We begin by clearly
identifying the deliverables and performance expectations for each
phase of the project. Each phase of deliverables is reviewed and
approved at designated time tables to establish the project time
line. Our management tools include an automated issues / action
item list, assignment, progress monitoring and a resolutions tracking
system. Project reports are prepared at pre-defined intervals summarizing
the over-all project status, key deliverables, and milestones.
Sample of a typical Practical Programs Implementation Project
- Lead / participate in operational designs, modification review
and design meetings.
- Lead / participate in integration discussions. We confirm availability
of essential data elements, and prepare detailed integration
requirements and designs.
- We review any GAPs very early in the project to give management
an early view of the project scope.
- We provide operational alternatives that may negate a "software
- We detail each GAP and the proposed technical or operational
Software Implementation and Support
- Lead / participate in software configuration.
- Help in the development of new SOPs, test scripts, user acceptance
testing, training curriculum, and end-user training.
- Guide / participate in user acceptance testing and monitor
each test script.
- Guide / participate in the documentation for the conversion
plan, risk mitigation plans, and contingency plans.
The above outlined approach by our Professional Services Group
represents only a sample to highlight the depth of our experience
and willingness to participate in the process to effectively manage
your software implementation.